Saturday, December 12, 2015

Christmas Cookies

Hello! Jennifer here today to share a layout I created with Elle's Studio's Joyful collection from the MSAM shop! I am a big fan of Christmas collections that include other non traditional colors like pink and grey!  


I used some of the pink Elle's Studio letter stickers I had in my stash for my title!  I thought they went perfect with the colors of the line! I love the colorful stripes on the b-side of Making A List and the fun prints of the Joyful paper!

Here is one of the cute journaling tags from the line to accent my photo! From my stash I used some enamel dots as well as wood veneer star bursts. 

I also cut out a little 2x2 square from the Oh What Fun Paper that includes multi-sized cut outs on a 12x12 sheet. 



Another cute snippet from the Oh What Fun Page! I am loving the grey and typed print!  


Thank you for stopping by today! Be sure to snatch up this collection before its gone!  Use code CLOSEOUT50 for your shopping! Have a wonderful Saturday!

No comments :

Post a Comment