Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Merry & Bright.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!!

Since today is December 1st... not really sure how that all happened so quickly!!! But I guess it's here. 
I've totally fallen in love with the fun American Crafts Shimelle Christmas Magic collection. It's got some great colors mixes and playful patterns... and not too overly themey for a Christmas collection also.

I scrapped some photos from a Christmas a few years ago of various family members that got together.


I fussy cut a few of the tags from the Give paper and added them through the page:


Also punched several circles from the Christmas Wonder paper. Also with added blue misting along with some red mist splats. 

So if you are looking for a fun Christmas line, this is a must have forsure!!!! so make sure to check it out in the My Scraps store...

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

1 comment :