Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Big Thank You!

Did you know that last week was National Volunteer Week? At work I manage a large number of volunteers and without them I could not do my job. I try and spend time remembering to thank them for faithfully showing up and supporting what we do. Well here at My Scraps and More we feel the same about our members! Today I want to thank you because without you guys this site would not be possible and we want you to know we appreciate you! I made this card from the Fancy Pants Summers End collection and it is for you - all of our members and friends who join us daily and share your beautiful creations.


Last week we revealed the wonderful projects by our talented DT but today I really wanted to share what some of you have been creating that is inspiring to me! Take some time and go over to the gallery because we have some wonderful projects over there!

Here is a great LO by Ange using the new Fancy Pants Wave Searcher line!

This is such a fun LO by Tabitha from the Echo Park Happy Days collection!

And this beautiful LO by Raechelle using the BoBunny Etc. paper! 

Thanks again for joining us everyday to make My Scraps and More such a fun place to hang out! I can't wait to see more of your talented work pop up in the gallery!

............................Tammy B..........................

2 comments :