Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fun with Pink Paislee

Good morning everyone!  Wendy here, and I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  The weather took a turn for the worst lately.  Last month we had 80 degree temps, and today we have rain, lots of wind and temps in the 40's.
I really can't wait until the weather decides to stay warm for a while.  I'm starting to get cabin fever again!

While I'm waiting for warmer weather, I'm also counting down the days until our next vacation.  We are so happy to be able to go back to Disney.  It's been a few years and I really miss it.  So to get into the mood, I pulled out some pictures that I never finished from our last trip.

I absolutely love the newest collection called Prairie Hill from Pink Paislee!  The colors are a bit muted, but the combinations are awesome!  VERY versatile.  It's so rare for me to avoid the typical Disney themed papers and colors, but this couldn't be passéd up.


I did a little bit of fussy cutting on the patterns.  And I used a coluzzle template to make the larger flower.

Check out the rest of the paper collection in the store here.

Have a great day!!!

Wendy***

2 comments :

  1. Love the fussy cutting Wendy! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo brings back memories of when we went to disney when my son was 3 and all he wanted to do is 'go see the giant golf ball'!

    ReplyDelete