Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April Design Team Reveal!

Good morning and happy Wednesday!
Lisa here to share my design team projects for April.
Tammi sent us the gorgeous Alora papers by BoBunny! The colors of this line are amazing and I love the mix of birds and flowers, so pretty!

For my first layout, I fell in love with the Alora Squiggles paper and decided to use it as my background. I added a small size photo to the frame and then fussy cut some flowers and popped them on with foam tape to give some depth to the layout. I added Stickles for a little bling:


For my second layout I used Lucy Chesna's April 1st sketch. I used a variety of the Alora papers and again, fussy cut some flowers, made a few banners and added some stitching:



 For my card, I used my card sketch from the April 6th Scrap {Card} challenge on the message board and  I fussy cut the birdhouse and flower, used a variety of the Alora papers, added some ink and an old rub-on I had:


Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with us!

~~~Lisa, Design Team~~~

4 comments :

  1. What great colors and patterns. Love the layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great fussy cutting Lisa. Beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout and how you gave it dimension with the fuzzy cut flowers and pop dots. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete