Sunday, April 15, 2012

October Afternoon in April



Good Morning! Wendy again, with a little bit of inspiration for you!

Speaking of inspiration, have you hopped along the Birthday Blog Hop? LOTS of fun inspiration from the Design Team! And prizes along the way! Check out all the details here!

At home, we are getting ready to sit down and make all of "bucket lists" for our Summer adventures. One of our favorites is horseback riding. I love that the kids are all so kind and gentle with the horses and there is no fear, which makes the ride very enjoyable and less stressful. I really thought my daughter would be scared, but she had a blast. Do you have any idea how hard it is to ride a horse with one hand?? But I HAD to get those trail shots!

In the store, one of the newest arrivals is Sasparilla by October Afternoon. So many fun things! All of the papers are so fun! And then there are the bits and pieces! My favorites are all the chipboard stickers. I'm so glad I have so many more pictures to work with.


Stop by the store and check out all the different papers! There are so many cute designs! As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to order more. :)

Have a great Sunday! Don't forget to check out the Birthday Blog Hop and stayed tuned for the Design Team reveal!

Wendy***

3 comments :

  1. Your layout is fantastic. We went horseback riding last year and this line would be perfect. Thanks for the inspiration to scrap those pictures. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE page!!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This line is perfect for those pics Wendy! Fun page!

    ReplyDelete