Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lime Twist!

Hello my name is Tammy and I am a paper addict! I know many of you can identify, and I just can't stop myself. When I see paper I love - I just have to have it. Well I have great news for you - Tammi always has great sales going on and right now to make room for all the awesome new releases she has marked down some of the other lines she has in the store! I didn't get a chance to buy the MME Lime Twist line when it first came out but when I saw these great prices I grabbed it. Here is one I the LOs I did with it:
Don't forget to stop by the forum and wish her and My Scraps and More a happy 1st birthday and join us this weekend for a Birthday Blog Hop. Have a great week!

<<< Tammy >>>

2 comments :

  1. This is such a cute layout! My Fancy Pants Prize arrived yesterday and I LOVE it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete