Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Tuesday! I'm so excited to get to share some projects with you as a member of the new My Scraps and More DT! Tammi has ordered some fabulous lines - if you haven't checked out the store lately go take a look at everything she has in the new arrivals section! I had to have the Jillibean Soup "Game Day" line and it has been so much fun to play with. I love the bright colors with the Kraft paper and while it is labeled a sports line it matches all kinds of pictures. Here are a couple projects I did with this line:
And don't forget My Scraps and More is sponsoring a sketch over at Page Maps! You still have time to get your entry in. Here is my interpretation of the sketch!
 
The new challenges for April have also started going up over in the forum and there will be one posted every day - go check it out! Have a great week!

Tammy

1 comment :