Sunday, April 8, 2012

HAPPY EASTER!!

Good morning! Wendy here, with Easter greetings! Do you have anything special planned for today? We are having brunch with my family today and I am so excited! I love having everyone together. We always have a great time and I end up with lots of great photos.

Today I am sharing a layout I put together using the newest line from Jillibean Soup called Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup. I am a huge fan of pretty pastels and this collection is full of them. All these papers and the embellishments can be found in the store under *new arrivals*. The die cut shapes popped right off the sheet and I scored them a bit for dimension. Then the cute bunny and chick pieces were popped up with pop dots.




My favorite part about this page is the MUCH older photo of my oldest daughter. She is 4 years old in this picture...and she is now going on 22! She doesn't like when I do this, but this was just too adorable to pass up.

Have a wonderful Easter holiday!

Wendy***

1 comment :

  1. Love how you scored the diecuts to give added dimension. Great page!

    ReplyDelete