Friday, July 5, 2013

Bubble Boy (Lily Bee)

The Lily Bee collections in the store right now have some AWESOME prints and colors for the summer.  The best thing about Lily Bee papers is that they are generic enough in patterns, and the prints are small enough that you can use them on virtually ANY page.

I went through my Lily Bee stash and found some papers from the Sweet Shoppe and Pinwheel collections that had circles or "bubble" shapes on them and used them for my page.



I wanted the circles to "pop" off the page, so I cut the lower layers of paper to provide a thin white border, and the I also used some pop dots.  I love the way the arrows on the page make it feel like the circles are going in different directions.






Check out these two collections for some great basic papers to have on stash!

-Audrey

2 comments :

  1. Those are fantastic photos, Audrey! Love your page design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is absolutely adorable! Loving the bubbles and they way they do look they are moving with that arrow paper!

    ReplyDelete