Saturday, July 6, 2013

Birthday Girl {Echo Park}

Happy Saturday, My Scraps fans!  Missy here to share a fun page I created using Echo Park's Here and Now collection.  Let me just say that in every collection there is that one piece of patterned paper that turns out to be my favorite.  In this collection, every piece is my favorite!  No kidding!  The colors are so bright and beautiful, and I really didn't want to actually cut any of them.  I'm sure you know what I'm talking about...haha!  I had to sit and stare at these papers for a while before I hacked them up :D

These pictures of Paige were taken just after she turned two.  I wanted to create a birthday layout without it looking like a party page.  I started with some gelatos to create a watercolor effect around the page, and then I layered in my papers, washi tape and stamps.


Check out the My Scraps store HERE to see more of this gorgeous Echo Park collection!

Have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

Missy :)

3 comments :

  1. What a wonderful page! She's adorable - and I love every.single.thing about your layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Love all the strips, it's such a rich background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the bright colors and strips of paper!! Cute photo!

    ReplyDelete