Tuesday, July 9, 2013

You Make Me Smile.

Hello and good morning...

One thing that I am a HUGE fan of is a good guy line... fun colors, great patterns and funky, but not too themey... I knew I found it in the Elle's Studio Cameron collection.. it's perfect, and can even cross the line into girl pages or baby pages.
 
I used the Elle's Studio's Cameron line for this page of my hubby. The photo was taken the day he left the hospital and we went and got some sushi.

I took the wording strip from the Happy Moments paper and used it for my title work:
And played around with some circle punches on the page using the Big Dots paper and some of the Elle's embellies too:
 
Make sure to check out this collection before it's gone in the My Scraps store...
 
Have a great day
 

5 comments :

  1. This is excellent! Love the way you used those fun patterns altogether for a cool page. The circles are a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Wendi I am loving the masculine lines, especially the blue and green combo. Absolutely adore this layout from the brick like paper to how well the circles accent the page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the circles Wendi! Way to rock this line!

    ReplyDelete