Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sunny Days!!!

Have yo been participating in our Got Talent Challenges.  This week Lisa challenged us to create a sunburst on our page.  I've done paper sunburst before but wanted to go a different route this time around.  I found a really cute page on my favorite scrappy inspiration place, Pinterest of course.  It was a sunburst that had been painted on the page, so I thought I would give it a try.

Here is what I came up with using Fancy Pants Park Bench.


Here are a few closeups.


Today is your last day to get your sunburst in for a chance at the weekly prize.  Don't worry if you don't get it done by tonight, you still have plenty of time to work on it for the big grand prize.  A new weekly challenge will be up tomorrow morning.

****Tracy****

5 comments :

  1. Very nice! Love your sun and the banners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I never thought of doing it in paint, brilliant! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is amazing! Love that sun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOw cool! Just love the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the painted sunburst. I will have to give that a try for sure!

    ReplyDelete