Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hello Summer

This past weekend, I spent some time cleaning up my scrap desk --- otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to scrap!!!  It was piled high with so many things; from scrap stuff, to packages, to the kids' art journals.  No wonder I haven't felt very creative!

Once I had that all  mostly cleared off, I got to work and had quite a productive scrapping weekend!  I finished up some DT work as well as some challenges.  I am still finding myself drawn to those bright colors.  Loving it!

Here I utilized an old paper from MME's Love Me Do line as my base and from there, I only used scraps that I had been helping to clutter up my desk.  Seriously every other bit on this layout was a scrap!    I think it came together rather nicely.....




One of these scraps is from the July DT papers....can you guess what line we used?  The DT reveals start tomorrow so be sure come check them out!

--Aubree

No comments :

Post a Comment