Monday, July 16, 2012

Ginni's DT Reveal

Hello!  I had so much fun creating with the Jillibean Soup collection in my kit!  Here are my reveals for this month.

First is a layout using the Got Talent Challenge #5 sketch by Julie Bonner.  It's about several of my online scrappy friends gathering two years ago in Houston for a crop. 
I fell in love with this sketch as soon as I saw it!  And then I realized I had another DT reveal project to do so I combined them and here’s my version of this sketch!  I’m still finishing pages from the My Sketch World crop two years ago in Houston and we just had another one.  What FUN it is to meet online friends in real life (IRL)!!!  The pictures were taken at the Archiver’s store where we spent that Saturday scrapping and having a blast.  I punched all the flowers, leaves and the border.  I used the cut away pieces from the border for the centers of my flowers.  I cut the center of the background paper out and used that to punch my flowers. 
Materials – All Papers – Jillibean Soup (from the My Scraps & More Store); Punches – Kreaxions #602 Leaf, Kreaxions #603 Flower, Kreaxions #919 Border; Rhinestones – Queen & Company; Pens – Sakura Gel Roll, Sharpie; Title Sticker Letters – Creative Imaginations; Flower – Prima; Stickles – Ranger

Next is a layout about my granddaughter Molly.   I used a tutorial in the February 2012 edition of Scrapbooks Etc. to create the doily flower.
 I sprayed the blue and orange flowers and the doily flower with Glimmer Mist to match my paper.  I took the chipboard title and put it upside down on upside down cardstock and traced then cut it out for my mat.
Materials – Cardstock – Bazzill; Patterned Papers – Jillibean Soup (From the My Scraps & More Store); Flowers – Prima; Glimmer Mist – Tattered Angels; Border Punch Kreaxions  #309 with Template A; Stamp – Creative Imaginations; Ink – Stampin Up; Chipboard Title – Hampton Arts; Pens – Sakura Gel Roll, EK Success; Brads – Recollections; Sticker Flower – Unknown

This is my oldest stepson and one of his dogs in 2011.  I used a PageMaps sketch from July 2012.  I used my Kreaxions Circle Cutter to create the scallop border and to cut the circle around the round rubon.
 
Materials – Sketch – Becky Fleck; Black Cardstock – Paper Accents; Kraft Paper, Patterned Papers – JilliBean Soup (from the My Scraps & More Store); Brads – Recollections; Ink – Colorbox; Rubons – Glitz Designs, Cosmo Cricket; Stickers – Amer. Trad. Designs, Galloping Horse Productions, Stamping Station; Pens – Sharpie, EK Success, Sakura Gel Roll; Circle Cutter – Kreaxions

Finally is a card I made. I cut the strawberries and little flowers from some patterned paper.  The border and red “crosses” are punched pieces.
Materials – Cardstock – Recollections; Patterned Papers – Jillibean Soup; Border, Crosses Punch – Kreaxions #919 ; Circle Cutter – Kreaxions; Pens – EK Success, Sharpie; Bling – Unknown; Stickles – Ranger; Ink – Colorbox
I hope I've inspired you to go into the My Scraps & More Store and purchase some of these super fun papers and create your own masterpieces!  Happy Scrapping!  Ginni Gass, DT Member

No comments :

Post a Comment