1. Use your cut apart image as a pattern to trace on your pattern paper.
2. Cut out and assemble your margarita glass on a piece of pattern paper. Mat that to a another piece of paper and place on card.
3. To create lime wedge on glass -
- Cut out a 1 ½ inch circle. Cut that in half and cut a small slit in the center. This your lime.
- To create the sections of the lime - punch out a scallop circle. Cut this scallop circle in half.
- Using one of those halves cut off each scallop in a wedge shape. Glue onto lime. Trim off excess points.
5. To wrap twine I punched three holes on the front of my card near the fold. I fed the twine through the holes and wrapped around the front of card. Tape down ends of twine on front of card. Place a button to hide where the strings end in the front.
6. Run a line of glue along the top edge of the glass. Sprinkle glitter on the glue generously. When dry knock off the excess glitter.
And there you have a refreshing card for someone special!
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day,