Thursday, March 1, 2012

Welcome our March GDT

It's a new month and that means we are welcoming in two new Guest Design Team Members.  Help me welcome in Bev and Tonya.  We are so excited to have both of them as part of our team and can't wait to see the inspiration they bring to us this month.  We are going to start off by getting to know Bev a little better.

Bev Code






I am relatively new to online scrapping, since Apr 2009. There are so many sites. My name is Bev Code and I have been scrapping about 3+ years. I am a wife, mother, and gramma that loves being retired and now have time to scrap to my heart's content. I live in Conestogo, Ontario and spend some time in Florida where I take my scrapping with me for the extended time. The subjects to my scrapping are family, friends, places, and things that I love taking photos of. I am inspired everyday by my online scrappy friends (my home away from home) who are so supportive and so much fun to share the craft that we are passionate about. My blog is http://beeceecreativity.blogspot.com/ 
 
Here are some of her wonderful creations!!
 

 

10 comments :

  1. Congrats Bev! Wonderful layouts friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Bev, much deserved! Your work is just so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, Bev! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Bev! Your pages are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you, Bev. You certainly do create alot of pretty pages!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Bev!! These are wonderful pages!!!! Love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so wonderful! Congrats Bev!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These layouts are beautiful, Bev!! I am crazy about the first one!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @
    http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete