Hi! My name is Tonya Morgan and I’m extremely happy to be joining the My Scraps and More design team this month. I love this community so this is a huge honor for me.

I’m a 29 year-old stay-at-home mom with two wonderful children. Kaitlyn is 3, a gymnastics enthusiast and currently attending a practice preschool. Aiden is 1, a bundle of energy and obsessed with Mickey Mouse. I’ve been married to my extremely supportive husband for over 6 years.

I was guilted into starting to scrapbook at 16 when my mom decided she was going to make a scrapbook for my brother for his high school graduation. I did a little scrapping, helping with my own album and one for my little brother, over the next 11 years. It wasn’t until 2010 that I really started to scrapbook and paper craft more. My husband got me a Cricut for my birthday last year and that’s when I started paper crafting on an, almost, daily basis and blogging (ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com) about my creations.

Finding My Scraps and More has been a dream come true. I love that the challenges are not only fun and interesting but also helping me preserve my family’s memories.