Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tracy's Reveal

Hello all, Tracy here to share with you the fun I had working with the wonderful  Springtime papers from Echo Park.  If you haven't checked them out in the store you don't want to miss them.  Not only are they gorgeous but they are marked way down right now, 19 cents per sheet.  You can't beat that.

If you  haven't been over to the forum you are missing out.  "Let's Lift It" is giong on right now, and all I can say it "wow"!  There are some amazing pages being put up to lift.  So I decided for my reveal I would take some of those and lift them.

First off is a page lifted from the Scrappin' Sisters blog.  I just loved the effect of the strips of torn paper.

The next page was a lift from Becky Williams.

For my last project I decided to make a card.  The journaling cards that come with the collection have some of the most perfect sayings for quickly creating beautiful cards.

I hope I have helped inspire you today.  These papers were so fun to work with and not one of my layouts was an actual spring page.  One was summer and the other during the fall :)

4 comments :

  1. Wonderful layouts and pretty card Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty projects, Tracy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very fun layouts!love all the"ribbon" strips going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the torn paper on the top of the first one! awesome. hope that is one of our lift's this month!

    ReplyDelete