Thursday, March 22, 2012

So Graceful

Tracy here and it looks like I'm not the only one who has loved working with the new Echo Park Papers.  The patterns and colors are so amazing in all of their new collections.  Since Lisa just shared a bit of This and That Charming with you I thought I'd share a bit of This and That Graceful.


 I loved the versatility of the papers.  For the first one I used the darker more fall like colors to work with the photos from a pumpkin patch.  Then I went with the brighter and lighter papers to showcase the soft, fun atmosphere of my daughter showing off what she had learned in dance class.


Echo park has really outdone themselves with their release this year.  If you haven't seen them yet you will definitely want to pop over to the store and see the new mini-kits that just arrived.

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful layouts! I love the layers and little bits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages Tracy! Love what you did with the EP!

    ReplyDelete