Friday, March 23, 2012

Tapes and Flags and a Project...oh my!

Good Morning! I hope that your week has been wonderful and full of creative time! I finally got to sit down at my desk and play for a little bit yesterday. Boy... did it feel good! I thought that I had lost my mojo but once I started creating, it all came back! I used the Picadilly papers from Basic Grey to make this page of me and my Grandson Cole. I saw him the other day and haven't stopped thinking about him since. To make a long story short, his Mother and I have not been on the best of terms and haven't spoken for a few months. Let me just say that being a stepparent is NOT the easiest thing to go through. After seeing Cole, it just made me realize how much I love him whether I am his "real" Grandma or not and no one can take that away. I really love how this page turned out! It just may be my new favorite!!


Bella Blvd Tapes and Flags are here! You can add these to your cards or layouts to give them a little something extra! Check them out in the store today under the "New Arrivals" category!

Thank you for spending a little time at My Scraps! Have a great day and a wonderful, wonderful weekend!!


3 comments :

  1. Beautiful page Tammi and Cole is a cute little guy! Hope you are a ble to spend more time with him soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! I better get shopping soon! I've been looking forward to the bella blvd. tapes :)

    ReplyDelete