Saturday, September 5, 2015

First Day

Hello everyone!  Happy Labor Day weekend to our US friends!  Today I'm sharing a layout I created for this week's Tuesday Trigger challenge!  I used one of my favorite Amy Tangerine lines: Stitched. I love the bright colors with a water color feel!  Its tradition to take photos on the front porch on the first day of school and I couldn't wait to scrap this one!  



I used the multi colored print of Thrifted at the top of my page with the fun calendar print on Felted. These black foam American Craft Thickers were perfect for my title!

 I LOVE these new Mini Washi Tapes from Amy Tangerine's new release: Finders Keepers!  I thought the colors went well with my layout!  

Using my hand punch, I added some pennants from a few of the patterned papers under my photo and at the top of my page. I kind of have a thing for banners!  




 I also added a wood veneer title from Evalicious as well as some fun enamel shapes from my stash! 

Thank you for stopping by! Now check out all of the fun new collection in at the My Scraps and More shop! Use code 20SEPT15 for 20% off all regular priced items!  Have a great weekend!  

No comments :

Post a Comment