Saturday, September 19, 2015

Believe with PhotoPlay

Hello and happy Saturday! Jennifer here continuing with our team up with PhotoPlay paper!  I used the lovely Dear Santa collection for my layout! I love the traditional red and green with wood grain and grey mixed in!  This line is perfect to scrap your favorite holiday photos or to create beautiful Christmas cards!  



I used a circle background cut file from the Silhouette shop and adhered different patterns from Dear Santa!



Each PhotoPlay comes with two 12x12 sheets of coordinating stickers!    I added this fun tag as well as sentiments to accent my photo! 

I used some silver American Craft Thickers from my stash for my title! I thought the silver would look nice against the lovely colors of the papers!  

Thanks for coming by! Be sure to check out the blog tomorrow for more inspiration from our design team!  And don't forget to stop by the shop to see this collection as well as PhotoPlay's Autumn Day!
Have a wonderful day!


No comments :

Post a Comment