Saturday, September 26, 2015

Happy Fall

Hello and Happy Saturday!  It's officially fall and I am sharing a layout using Carta Bella's Fall Blessings!  I love the texture of their paper and the colors of this line are lovely!  Honestly, I can't choose which print is my favorite!


I used lovely dark wood grain print of the B side of Autumn Trees and Border Strips to layer my letters that I cut from The Cut Shoppe.  I added a beautiful chevron sticker from the 12x12 Element Stickers to accent my title! 


I am in love with the Fall Plaid print that I used as my background piece!  I also used a cut file from The Cut Shoppe to these some beautiful leaves from the B side of the Border Strips paper. 

I used some of smaller stickers to accent my page, as well as enamel dots from  my stash!


Thank you for stopping by today!  Check out the My Scraps and More Shop for this collection plus much more! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment :

  1. LOVE the die cuts and the colors! AND that photo is FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete