Saturday, May 16, 2015

Hello There Sunshine!

Hello and Happy Saturday!  I can't believe May is half way over! Before we know it, summer will be here!  Today I'm sharing a layout I created using Crate Paper's very cute new line: Poolside.  The  light colors and eye-catching patterns do not disappoint and the assortment of embellishments is brilliant!  



The package of ephemera is full of gold accent pieces and cute little tags!  I also love the 
Layered Embellishment pack which includes the round wood enamel accents, tags, and enamel dots!



 I used one of the cute arrows from the Ephemera pack for my title! I love that its lined in glitter gold!  I used a circle cut file for my background and inserted different patterned papers.  

Aren't the pinwheels adorable?  These come on the Standout Stickers which include layered summer themed stickers as well! 


Showing more of the Ephemera pieces and well as a journaling spot from the coordinating sticker sheet.  



Thanks for stopping by today! Check out the My Scraps and More Shop to snag this collection as its going fast!  And don't forget to check Facebook for our weekly Sunday challenge tomorrow!  Have a great day!
Jennifer


2 comments :

  1. Love that you used so many different patterned papers and cute embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the circles and the fun golden sun! Cute photo too!

    ReplyDelete