Monday, May 11, 2015

Coming soon....

Hello there!  Happy Monday!  Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday!

Today I'm sharing a page I made with goodies from the new Chickaniddy Crafts 365 collection.  It is SO super cute and perfect for just about ANYTHING!  And I LOVE the dark wood-grain with the black accents.




I made some curly cue swirls with my Silhouette to go along with my theme of my page.  I always try to take an idea or inspiration from my photo and try to apply it to my page somehow.






The big "Hello" I cut from patterned paper and added a little heart banner that I stitched on and covered with Stickles.  I had used some alpha stickers for the title, but I didn't like the color, so instead I just traced them with a pen!



Some edge distressing and stitching as usual....  :)




*************Store News************

It seems like its been a whirlwind in the store lately!!  SO much new stuff!  But it's not over yet!  Coming this month:

Fancy Pants Makin' Waves and Summer Sun
Bella Blvd Just Add Color
Simple Stories Summer Vibes


October Afternoon Grab Bags sold out SUPER fast, but will be back in stock in the next few days!




Don't forget that now is the time to redeem your Golden Tickets if you have one!!!  You can save $5, $10, or even $20 off your purchase!


**************Weekly Facebook Challenge***********

Our Facebook challenge this week is to create a page with flowers about a special woman or girl in your life.  Check out all the details here:  FACEBOOK CHALLENGE



Have a fantastic week everyone!





1 comment :