Sunday, February 2, 2014

Welcome to the new My Scraps & More Sketch Blog Design Team!

I was overjoyed to see the number of talented submissions for the call for the My Scraps & More Sketch Blog!  I have never had to select a DT before, and let me tell you, it is SOOOO difficult to narrow down.  Thank you to EVERYONE who stuck their neck out and applied.  I know how scary that can be, and the anticipation is just dreadful!

So after much deliberation, here are the NINE new members of the team!

Michelle Gallant
Stacia Brandt
Janessa Franco

Tracey Gordon
Jessica Shurts
Tracy Feely
Sheila Burns
Nadine C.
Krissy Clark McKee


Each applicant was asked to create a layout based on a sketch for the call, and I thought I would share them with you here!  Here is the sketch:




And their entries:

















Congrats to the new team members and thanks again to all those who applied!  Can't wait to see all the new DT inspiration!

5 comments :

  1. Congratulations Ladies, can't wait to see all of your new creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to everyone! Awesome layouts!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats to the new DT! Great pages, and looking forward to seeing more of your work. :)

    ReplyDelete