Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Lil Rock Star

Hello and good morning..

Lately I have been swooning over the Studio Calico Story Time line... the elephants in it are just precious.. I'm not quite sure how elephants became associated with baby lines, but I love it, and they make the cutest embellishments.
Here's a photo of my little one from almost two years ago, I feel like she is growing up right before my eyes!!! I used my title from the onesie that she was wearing:



I used several of the sticker embellies from the line along with some MME enamel dots, and a punch to soften up the page:



I told ya I'm a sucker for the elephants- I inked my wood veneer pieces and added them tot the page:



And topped off the page with the cloud transparency paper:


So if you need the ideal baby line... Studio Calico's Story Time is perfect... and it has a boy and girl version...

Thanks sooo much for stopping by today

10 comments :

  1. I love this collection! Your page is simply awesome! The elephants are so cute! Could they just be baby-like just because baby stuffed animals are great decor in nurseries? You see lots of giraffes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable baby page. I too love the elephants. Love the clouds on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is a precious baby layout! SWEET photo and such a dreamy page . . . it's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the clouds and the cute elephants too! Very cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful layout Wendi.....sweet photo and pretty colors. loving the clouds and those elephants.

    elephants are wonderful Mothers and live in a "family" type environment, until they are a lot older than most animals. that could be why we associate them with babies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute page - love the paint sprinkles and fun embellies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww such a sweetie! Your page is beautiful and I love all the cute details - elephants, clouds. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the baby embellishments used

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally precious, especially the elephants.

    ReplyDelete