Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Fresh and New.

Hello and good morning...

I'm sharing another page with you using the Studio Calico Story Time collection. It's just soooo sweet I couldn't resist using it again. The photos were taken of my little one while she was still in the hospital and soooo fresh and new:


I added some twine and scattered it across the page, and inked a few of the wood veneer pieces... and cut out the clouds from the transparency paper:


I also topped off the page with bits of washi tape too:


Thanks soooo much for stopping by today!!!!

13 comments :

  1. Such sweet photos....love all the embellies you used. Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first Studio Calico buy was the natural colored wooden hearts and arrows. They're stained darker on the edges and I love them! They are high quality embellies! I just LOVE the pieces in the Story Time collection! Awesome page for using this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet page! I love all the texture and layering and of course that sweet title and pictures~!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, this works for MIssy's monochromatic challenge! What an adorable layout! I love it! Precious photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is just so sweet, and that title makes my loins ache just a little...but...I'm over it now, haha. Lovely work Wendi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love the distressing. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layering and the twine....I can almost smell that sweet baby smell!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *sigh* I remember those days of my kids as infants! Love the wood veneers and the transparency clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet layout! Very pretty and this line is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your layout....so sweet! I really like the layering, mix of pp, torn paper edges, washi, and title area! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute photos - perfect papers - great page

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the little wood embellishments. great page Wendi

    ReplyDelete