Saturday, September 29, 2012

October fun - Jillibean Soup Country Pumpkin Chowder

Hi everyone!! :)

Jenny here to share a layout I made using the Country Pumpkin Chowder collection by Jillibean Soup. This is one fabulous collection!! Gorgeous colors, lovely patterns, and cute/fun stickers!

October fun:
These are super cute photos of my oldest, Daniel, when he was 2(8 years ago) and my youngest brother having fun in the front yard.

Of course I messed up my journaling...bah!! lol! I tried to fix it with a quick ----> to the tree...ah well, lol, it works. ;)

You can pick up some Country Pumpkin Chowder in the My Scraps store HERE. She just recently got the Cardstock Stickers(alpha sheet) in stock...it is awesome!! You need it!! lol  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by the My Scraps blog today!

1 comment :