Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Layout featuring Fancy Pants "Be You"

Good Sunday morning, everyone!  Missy here to share with you a page I created using the Be You collection from Fancy Pants.  I just love working with bright colors, and this collection has them.  There are lots of flowers, chevrons, polka dots...all kinds of fun patterns.  And I love how black is mixed in with them...it really makes those bold colors pop.

I matted this cute flower paper onto black cardstock and added some pink paint drips & splatters.  I cut out some of the flowers to put on top of the photo so I'd have some dimension.  I love when you can cut out shapes from paper and then cover it with the photo...you'd never know the paper was filled with holes!

I also added the butterfly stamps, the arrows & the dotted border.  I wanted to throw in a little more black.



I purchased this super fun collection from the My Scraps store HERE.  You can, too, and you can also get it for 20% off through September 24th!  I hope this page inspires you to scrap something amazing!

Have a great day!

Missy :)

5 comments :

  1. so cute Missy!! You do such great stuff with your paint splatters! I wish I could make mine look as good as you do every. single.time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black/white photo with all those colors. Perfection!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how you altered that paper with the paint and splatters, the inking and fussy cut flowers. Adds so much to the layout. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete