Saturday, September 22, 2012

Jenny's Reveal - Sept projects

Hi everyone!! :)

Jenny here to share my projects that I created with the Country Boutique collection from Fancy Pants Designs. These are such gorgeous papers! The colors and patterns are beautiful!! So much softer and prettier than I usually work with!!

Me & U:
This layout is of my husband and me at his brother's wedding. I thought it was a perfect picture for this collection!



100% Sweet:
This is a photo of my niece I took at our last family pictures session. She is such a pretty little thing! :)



Love:


Thank You:
I was inspired by this card that I found on Pinterest.



I really enjoyed working with this collection, and loved seeing all the other girls' projects!! Hope we inspired you all, and that you enjoyed this month's reveal!! :)

You can purchase your very own Fancy Pants Country Boutique collection in the My Scraps and More shops HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by the My Scraps blog today!!

7 comments :

  1. Such pretty projects! I'm not sure which one I like best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts! Love your clustering! Love the pop of the yellow ribbon on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, Jenny! I really love that yellow ribbon...it's perfect. Beautiful projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts are simply gorgeous. Love all the details. Great colors to work with. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your projects are wonderful. Love the 100% sweet layout and your thank you card with the yellow ribbon. The yellow really pops on the black and white. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete