Friday, September 14, 2012

Birthday Boy!

July 19th was my little guy's first birthday.  He wore blue and green and his party decorations were the same colors.  So imagine my delight when I saw that the Bella Blvd "Birthday Boy" collection had lots of blues and greens in it!

I created this page using the Birthday Boy collection from the store (FOUND HERE).



I did some paper weaving and went with lots of banner cuts on the page because to me, banners mean parties! 


 

I really liked the bits of orange in this collection, too, which was a great accent color for my page.



So you don't have a birthday BOY?   No problem, because there is an equally adorable "Birthday Girl" collection, too!  :)


-Audrey



1 comment :

  1. I really love this!! :) I recently bought this collection at CKC Tulsa, and have yet to use it. Both sides of the papers are awesome! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete