Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Picking Berries

Hey there scrappy friends!

I am sharing a page I created using Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss along with some stuff from my stash:

 
I love adding watercolor to my background! Check out that clear tag with the gold triangles on it- that's from Ephemera pack.
 
Here are some close ups:
 
                             That frame is from Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine, I believe. I added a bit of stitching to it and stitched the black title letters:


 
I added a few rub-ons from my stash- the arrow and "magical" ones are from BoBunny:
 
 
Check out the wood veneer "Life Is Sweet"- that's from Evalicious and my new found love! LOL!
I colored it with pink and green Gelatos. The "summer" is also from my rub-on stash:

 
Thanks for sharing your day with us!
 
 



 
 

1 comment :