Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Such a Funny Kid.

Hello and good morning...

I know... I haven't gotten enough of the AC Shimelle line, and I really have loved using it. So here is one more page using it. My lil one dressed herself up one day and was so proud of her made up outfit, in fact, she stayed in it all day...


All the little tags have been fussy cut from the Crate Notes & Things Memo paper. Both of the cork pieces are from the AC Shimelle embellies. I added a bit of misting splats on the page.


Both of the cork pieces are from the AC Shimelle embellies.


Don't ever be afraid to mix up a line with one from another company. A lot of scrapbook companies seem to use similar color pallets at certain times of the year, and it makes it easier to mix and match lines. I LOVE it when I can interchange companies papers. It makes me feel like I have a some new options to play around with...

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

9 comments :

  1. Wendi, I love all the texture on your page and the cork pieces too! Such a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to mix & match manufacturers! Cute layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout of this cute photo. I like the distressed edges and the cork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout! Love these colors and layers and all the distressed edges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The distressed look to this layout is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable photo and cute layout!

    ReplyDelete