Tuesday, September 16, 2014

2 Cards.

Hello and good morning...

Every now and again, I see a paper and it just talks to me... I mean really... I saw this Crate Notes and Things Memo paper and thought, oh my gosh I just want to cut it all up and make some cards with it. The sentiments were already on it, and these cards honestly, just came together easily.

Here's the paper:


First up, I made a Thank You card with the tags at the top of the page.


I even fussy cut out the butterfly and added a a pop dot to it for a 3D embellie..  I just added the twine and enamels and was finished.


Secondly, a Hello card. 5x5 cards have become a fast favorite size for me to make cards with.


I cut out and layered several of the tag pieces and then fussy cut out the butterflies, and added  a few enamels too.


Listen carefully to the paper, it may be trying to talk to you and say something....Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

10 comments :

  1. Great ideas with this paper! I would have done the same thing. It's perfect for cardmaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the layers on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to make lots of cards from one sheet of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that paper and your wonderful
    Projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea using that paper for cards. They turned out awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not great at cards and often need inspiration. Love your layering here :)

    ReplyDelete