Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Happiness is You.

Hello and good morning....

I actually mixed it up a bit, and used a patterned paper (Studio Calico Wonder Wheel) for my base, something I don't do too often, but I just LOVED the fun sunburst full of colors. I scrapped a little selfie and me and my lil one.


I got messy with my background.. First, painting on some gesso over a mask. Next, I took my pink mist and used the same mist but changed the location of it and misted on the page. I did the same thing with my yellow mist, higher up on the page. Then I used my black mist and added some splats.


I used an AC Shimelle wood piece, and added both pink and yellow distress ink to alter it a bit.


Then I actually used a bit of Pink Paislee Solstice papers in the background... talk about mixing it up a bit...

 
Thanks sooo much for stopping by today and have a great day!!!
 

8 comments :