Wednesday, June 12, 2013

This Was Awesome!

Hello and happy Wednesday!
Lisa here to share a layout I made with the Elle's Studio Saltwater Collection. First of all, I have to say, this is the first time I have worked with any Elle's Studio products. Second of all, I am hooked on them! LOL!
 I used pictures of Austin in the tunnel at SeaLife in the Mall of America. We were all blown away at how cool it was to have turtles and sharks swimming around us. If you ever get the chance to go, DO IT! My husband and kids weren't exactly thrilled when I told them that was one thing we had to do there, but were really glad they did it!

Anyway, here is my layout:

 
The "hello there" rhinestone is from the Color Me Happy Collection by Glitz.
 
Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!
 
~~~Lisa~~~

1 comment :