Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Up 2 Bat.

Hello and good morning...

Well the Got Talent III challenges are in full progress over in the forum... We're on week #3 in the forum and it's been super cool to see all the amazing creations from everyone...

The mini challenge for week #3 is all about punches.. using the ones that you have in your stash. I know I have a ton and I love to pull them out, whether I'm creating a border or punches shapes to add as embellies to my page. The challenge: use at least THREE punches on your page...

I used Studio Calico's Atlantic collection found in the store HERE... I LOVE it, esp because it's doesn't just have to be for summer or beachy pages.. I used it here on a sports page.
I used a border punch to pull your eye down the page, and I added a smaller piece of it at the top of the page to tie it together:
 And then added some fun stars and buttons from other punches:
How do you use your punches???
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments :

  1. Love the colors in this layout!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! What a sweet baseball page!!! Colors are awesome and love the feel of it. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the punching! Great sports page!

    ReplyDelete