Thursday, June 20, 2013

I can't Get Enough

Enough of what you ask?  Simple Stories 24/7.  Most collections after about 4 LO's I'm getting kind of tired of it and that is when I put it away and it starts becoming that stash I really need to use up.  Not this line.  I refuse to put it away.  It stays on my desk.  It is one of the easiest lines I have ever scrapped with.  It works with everything!




Have you been playing along with the Got Talent Challenges?  Today is the last day to get this past weeks entries in to be eligible for the weekly prize.  Don't worry if you didn't get to them.  You have all summer to get them done to be entered into the Grand Prize.  New Challenge will be up tomorrow.

****Tracy***

3 comments :

  1. Ohhh, I love those colors and all the clustered embellishments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors in this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page nice embellishments xx

    ReplyDelete