Saturday, January 26, 2013

Still time to join our OLW Crop!

Happy Saturday, friends!  Missy here to share a page I created for the One Little Word Crop going on right now on our boards!  You have until tomorrow if you'd like to join in the fun.  There are so many challenges over there that focus on WORDS to get us inspired in the new year.  One of the words is HAPPY, and my page is about how books make my little one very happy.

I used the newest sketch on the My Scraps Sketch Blog (#13)...definitely check it out!  I used the Studio Calico Heyday Collection...I just love the colors!


Don't forget to check out the STORE...all the new MME just came in, and it is GORGEOUS!!  You can get 20% off if you order by January 28th!  Use the code NEWMME0113.  Woo hoo!!

Have a GREAT day and thanks for stopping by!

Missy :)

1 comment :

  1. Missy- GREAT layout. You really used great papers with your ADORABLE pictures...love it!

    ReplyDelete