Thursday, January 31, 2013

Beautiful Day!!

I'm continuing on with my resolution to use up the old.  Now this one isn't actually that old but I just happened to have a few bits left of the January kit "You are My Happy".  I took the papers and instead of trimming them down to fit what I wanted I took them as they were and maneuvered them around to work with the size they were.  I am quite happy with the results.  I then added some flowers, ribbons, bling, and a little doodling and voila a page I love and the last bits of the kit all used up. - Tracy


5 comments :

  1. that is a beautiful page Tracy!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Wonderful colors and such a great job of "use it as it is". I'm going to challenge myself to do just that rather than mumble when I try to use scraps and find I merely have scraps of scraps!

    Lisa Rea
    Scrappy Distractions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page! I love that you used the paper sizes without trimming them. It turned out great! Awesome photo too!

    ReplyDelete