Sunday, November 11, 2012

More Echo Park fun!

Hey there, scrappy friends!  Missy here to share a "just for fun" page I created using Echo Park's For the Record Documented line.  This one has been out a while, but it's still available in the My Scraps store.  I was excited to have some time to create a layout "just because."  It seems like we're always scrapping for a challenge or for design team projects.  It feels great to just scrap something you want...and that's what I did here.  I realized I had only created one other layout with these papers, so I decided to dig into it again.


Visit the My Scraps store to get these papers...and to check out what else is available.  Tammi just got in lots of awesome new lines!

Have a wonderful day!

Missy :)

2 comments :

  1. This is a wonderful layout! Definitely scrap-lift worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this line.My FAV EP line to date. This layout does it justice. GREAT job and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete