Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fancy Pants {Hopscotch} by Missy

Good morning, scrappy friends!  Did you remember to set your clocks back an hour?  You probably woke up early this morning, only to realize that you could probably sleep in for another hour :)  I love this day and how it feels so long...thank goodness it's on a weekend, right?

I am here today to share a layout I made using the Hopscotch collection from Fancy Pants.  The colors are what stood out to me at first when I saw this line...so bright and bold.  I'm a sucker for bright pinks, greens  & yellows :)  There are matching buttons (real and chipboard) that coordinate with the papers, too.


This awesome collection is available right now in the My Scraps store...click HERE to get some!  You can get it for 20% off through today!  What are you waiting for?!

Did you hear that My Scraps now has a new sketch blog?  Check out the right side of the blog for the link.  Every Friday a new sketch goes up, and if you play along, you could win some awesome prizes each week & each month!  The first sketch went up this past Friday, so you have plenty of time to join us :)  Here is the layout I made featuring Sketch #1, made by the amazing and super-talented Kristine Davidson.  Head on over HERE and check out the sketch!


Thank you so much for visiting us today!  Have a wonderful day!

Missy :)

2 comments :

  1. Love... No! LOVE... No! L-O-V-E those layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! The colors and all the detail, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete