Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Design Team Reveal

Good morning and happy hump day! Lisa here with you this morning to share what I did with the Cosmo Cricket Clementine line! I just love the colors in this line!

I loved all the little squares on the ivy paper and cut a bunch apart for this layout:


For my next layout I fussy cut the scallops from the Pheobe paper, I love this paper and didn't want to use it all, lol! I also made an accordion flower and hand cut a banner:


I always like to make a card or project with the papers Tammi sends me and this month I chose to recycle something! I used a salad dressing jar and wrapped the middle of the jar with the ivy paper, cut the heart strip off the Lila paper, fussy cut most of the heart except the "peaks" and pulled the heart towards me. I cut the back part of the flowers using my Cricut and popped up a flower sticker from the Lovely Bits sticker sheet. I painted the cover, added another Cricut scalloped circle and another flower sticker to it. I wrapped bakers twine around the lid and tied it in a bow.

The kids love our new candy jar!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with us!

4 comments :

  1. Love all the different ways you cut the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't even remember now how I found your blog but I love your work! Your layouts are beautiful and full of inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, LOVE how you staggered the squares on the first layout!!! Wasn't this a FUN kit to play with!!! AWESOME work GF!

    ReplyDelete