Monday, April 27, 2015

I Love Sunshine!!!

Happy Monday everyone!!  There are only a few more days left of our Sketchathon!!!   I can't believe it!

I used some Bella Blvd Campout a some bits of Color Chaos for my page based on my last sketch this month:






I tried to find papers that were kind of "lizard-y", lol!  The brown and the green were the perfect colors and the bits of orange, yellow and navy added some great contrast!





I love working with different sized squares on a page.  It's a simple and fun way to use up some smaller scraps but still have an interesting design.  I added a frame over my focal photo to make it stand out just a bit more!  And there is a little arrow pointing to the lizard Charlotte was trying to catch.



***************Store News****************

Arriving today in the shop is I Love Sunshine by Echo Park!!  I just love these bright colors and fun summer icons!





**********Weekly Facebook Challenge*********

This week's challenge on Facebook is to create a birthday or other celebration type of page! You can see the details here: https://www.facebook.com/myscrapsandmore


*************Fall Retreat************

On Friday, May 1st, I will be posting registration forms for the first ever My Scraps & More Fall Retreat!!  The retreat will be held October 2-4, 2015, in Syracuse, NY.  I am super excited!  Space is limited, so be sure to get your registration forms in early!

************ Stay Tuned***********

This Saturday is National Scrapbook Day!!!  Perhaps we will have something special going on!  :)



Have a great week everyone and stay scrappy my friends!

4 comments :