Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I Am...

Hello and happy hump day!
Lisa here today to share a layout I created using sketch #103 from the Sketch Blog and the awesome Simple Stories I Am collection. I absolutely love this collection and think you will too!

 
Instead of using patterned papers like it looks in the sketch, I decided to add stitching instead. I love the way it turned out.
Here are a few close ups:



                             Isn't that banner just adorable? and it also has gold in it, LOVE IT!

 
I used a butterfly punch:

 
Here is the fun sketch by Audrey:

 
Don't forget, we have the sketchathon going on all month long and would love to have you join us!


7 comments :

  1. Lisa, this is such a beautiful photo of you! I love this layout too! Gorgeous! I love this collection, but I haven't bought any of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet layout! Love the banner and all the cute details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet layout! Love the banner and all the cute details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitching is sew fantabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photo is just awesome and I love how the stitching draws you around the layout!

    ReplyDelete