Sunday, April 26, 2015

Cali girls with Jillibean Soup

Good morning friends! I am sharing a fun layout I created using the fun new Saffron Yellow collection by Jillibean Soup. I loved all the bright and fun colors in this line, and loved using the bright yellow paper for my layout about the Cali sunshine!
I love how fun the colors in this line are, and fussy cutting all the little circles from the sliced yellow peppers paper was so fun.  I wanted to create a large title with my silhouette and offset it with the super fun mini alpha stickers for my journaling. Just two years living in Cali, truly made us realize how much we love the year round sun. The girls commented nearly once a week in this NY winter how they miss Cali!
Using my fussy cut circles and my trusty colored sequins, I created a focal trail just above my title!
After mating my photo of my "California girls" I added a few more embellishments found from the yellow pepper stickers. I just love the fun arrows and journaling spots in this sticker sheet. they mixed the shapes and colors up so you can choose to stick with one color for a layout like I did, or use them together for a more playful look.
I created this playful layout to go along with my last sketch for this months SKETCHATHON on the forum. I have truly loved being part of my first sketchathon here at MSAM, and am amazed by all the creative pages everyone has come up with.
I hope yall have a lovely Sunday and stop in the forum to complete the week with more sketchs!
                                                                   Brianna

3 comments :

  1. What a fun sketch! I hope to play along! I really love your title too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sketch! I hope to play along! I really love your title too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your big title, cute page~

    ReplyDelete