Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Scary Dora Cake

Happy Saturday, friends!  Missy here with you today :)

Here's a page I created using last week's Sketch #57.  These pictures are from my little Paige's 2nd birthday.  I made a Dora cake...and she wound up looking a little demonic...haha.  As you can see, Paige wanted nothing to do with that cake.  Dora still tasted good, even if her eyes looked rather creepy!  Haha!

I used the new RSVP line from Basic Grey for this.  I added in some purple watercolor paint splatters here and there.  Purple is a hard color to scrap...especially when there are more than one shade of it.  I tried to pull in a few since there was some pinkish/purple in my photos.


I love these little flags!  Perfect for adding dimension with pop dots!


Lots of fun ephemera in this collection, too.  I added in the button and cord from my stash.  I love the pops of yellow!


These little letter stickers are perfect for titles, and there are some fun border stickers included, too!


Don't forget about the 12 Days of Christmas Challenges going on over on the boards right now!  Come join us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a fantastic weekend!

Missy :)

4 comments :