Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday Reveal!

I hope you have enjoyed seeing projects from our awesome DT and today I have some more to share with you! We were able to work with papers from the My Mind's Eye Lime Twist collections. I had the Out of the Blue and Fly a Kite collections and I have decided to call it - "paper for all seasons"! At first glance I saw bright fun colors and thought how great it was for kids and spring pictures. However, when I dug in and started playing with it, I saw that the variety of colors and designs that were not too "theme-y" would work for so many different pics! So I began with a bright summer page of DS learning to swim in the pool.
Then I moved on and pulled the greens and browns out of the paper and dug out an old MME tag that I had been hoarding and created a fall LO from a trip to Six Flags around Halloween.
And for your winter scrappers - I pulled out the papers with the yellow, blues and gray and did a page of DH on our trip to Colorado at Christmas - complete with snow! We loved it there and even went as far as to look at real estate listings!
Of course I still have lots to play with so you can expect to see some more projects from these great lines over in the gallery! For one final project I made a very simple card. The paper didn't need a lot of fancy embellishments just a simple bow and some Stickles to accent and you have a very quick and pretty card!
I hope you have found some inspiration and that it will help you look closer at papers and see some of the "out of the box" potential!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tammy B.~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment :

  1. these are fabulous, love how you used the shaped pp

    ReplyDelete